Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

UncleB1
Contributor
Contributor
Go on to your main account, then contacts, should be there.
Login to Me Too

Vevletaire
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to message customer support through the message center feature but ANYTIME I try messaging it just tells me that NO ONE is available. I've tried doing this for 2 days at several different time intervals and its still the same.

I also cant call cause the calls would be in the US (I dont live in the US so I wont be able to pay for any of the call fees) Is there any other way I can get in touch with an actual person to help me with something?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vevletaire 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Julit
Contributor
Contributor

What is the e-mail address for pay pal?

Login to Me Too

Vancelmc
Can someone help me?
Login to Me Too

Nekozira
New Community Member

Hey there. How can i speak someone in Paypal????????

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nekozira 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Shopgirl111
New Community Member
Does anybody know a number I can call for customer service
Login to Me Too

RonaldVarsh
New Community Member

If you are able, [lease provide help for a question for me. I need to contact PayPal immediately for processing a payment. Chatting is not getting a response. Does anyone have their phone number? Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RonaldVarsh 

Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.