Can not access account

FL01
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever I try logging in I get this message: "

Sorry.

It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?". Can anyone please tell me why I would be getting this message when I try logging in on Google Chrome? My Edge server can access my account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @FL01 

I recommend that you try using the PayPal website using laptop/desktop and please make sure to clear the cache and cookies of your browser before you try.

However, do you have access to your account? Are you facing any login issue? 

If yes, do you have access to your phone number which is linked to your PayPal account?
If yes, please try to reset your account password and check.
I recommend that you try using the PayPal website using laptop/desktop and please make sure to clear the cache and cookies of your browser before you try.
If not, you can contact our phone support team by visiting www.PayPal.com > Contact Us > Password and Account Access > Login Issues.
We will be happy to assist you further with your login issues.

I hope this information helps us!
Thanks
Kanth4

Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

A failing login can have several causes. Maybe you have a typo, changed your password recently or another problem is causing the login to fail. You have a typo or some keys of your keyboard are broken.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.