Can a blocked PayPal user see any email changes to my PayPal account from our transaction history?

Strawberrie-
New Community Member
I blocked a user from being able to contact me via PayPal. I do plan on changing my PayPal email address so they cannot contact me with other accounts in the future. However, will they be able to see my new email address in our transaction/contact history at all? Or will my old information (I.E old PayPal email, name) be frozen and won't update to my new email on their side?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Strawberrie-,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern here! When you use your PayPal account to send and spend, we’ll only share the information that’s appropriate to complete your transaction. So when you send money to a friend, they'll see your name and email address. Once you block someone, they'll no longer be able to send you money, message you, or find you in the PayPal directory. 

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.