Business account Kazakhstan

svsia9
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I live in Kazakhstan. Can I create a business account with Kazakhstan bank details to receive payments from my online store from all over the world?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @svsia9 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand your concern to create a business PayPal account to receive the money. You can create the business account from Kazakhstan. However, you cannot receive or withdraw the money from your account, you can only send the money from your account.

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

svsia9
Contributor
Contributor

So sad. Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@S_Ameen 

Kazakhstan is not on the list of send only countries as per link, has this changed?

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the PayPal Community, @svsia9! Thank you for weighing in @kernowlass! We appreciate all the expertise and resources you lend our users! @S_Ameen,  Kazakhstan can send, receive, and withdraw funds through PayPal. I've confirmed this with the localized Help Center articles here: 

How do I receive money through PayPal?

How do I transfer money to my bank account?

Thank you everyone for your time and have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.