Trouble loging in

Cortezelias2012
New Community Member

Having signing in into my account and it says sorry couldn't confirm its you. Any body can help me

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

saloskh
Contributor
Contributor
hi, I have this problem right now, did you get any answer from anyone? I have no idea what to do
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Megan

Hello @saloskh and @Cortezelias2012,

Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

I know how upsetting it can be when you're unable to log in to your account and I'm sorry you're running into this issue. 

It sounds like you may having trouble with a security challenge when attempting to sign in. If you haven't done so yet, please be sure to add a phone number to your account so that we may send you confirmation texts for verification purposes. If you're signing into your account from a computer, I recommend attempting to access your account using the PayPal Mobile App where One Touch might be activated.

You can also clear your cache and cookies, try a different browser, or sign in from a more trusted device or location.

If you still experience difficulty signing in, you may need to give us a call for assistance. You can find all contact options by selecting "Contact," at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I truly hope that everything is resolved for you soon.

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.