Any alternative ways(no text/call) to verify myself when logging in?
If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- When I enter Seller tools to manage saved PayPal buttons, I am logged out! in Products & Services Archives
- locked out of my account with no way of getting it back in Managing Account Archives
- Account limited - Don't have the ID types requested in Security and Fraud Archives
- How do I unlink PayPal as default payment of ebay Royal Mail postage ? in Transactions Archives
- user account log out after payment success from paypal in Managing Account Archives