Any alternative ways(no text/call) to verify myself when logging in?
If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Unable to log into PayPal with Microsoft Authenticator code in Managing Account Archives
- Cannot log in on the mobile app in Managing Account Archives
- 2 step verification in Managing Account Archives
- when logging in to manager account I forgot my partner login, how do I retrieve? in Managing Account Archives
- how i recover my paypal account because i cant log on in Managing Account Archives