2 factor verification problem

0gre
New Community Member

Since there's nowhere to report a bug to pp dev's I'll post about the issue here.. I've experienced a very annoying problem with the 2 factor identification. whenever I get to the login and entered my pw the next step for sending the verification code to my phone doesn't load properly and the confirmation button disappears so I can't confirm to send the code.. the page just shows my phone nr in one corner and nothing else.. sometimes it works if reload the page a couple of times or delete cookies and reload.. sometimes the only workaround is to open an incognito window and then login.. extremely annoying when finishing a checkout.. having to redo the whole order in incognito to be able to finalize the payment.. I'm using Chrome browser with the latest updates... this has been happening for over a year and I was hoping it was a bug that would get fixed.. Please if you could look into this !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @0gre,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. I do understand your frustration.

Based on what you have explained, it sounds like you are experiencing a technical issue on our system. Best thing to do would be to contact our customer support directly to have this investigated. To do this, simply click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Alternatively, you can click here

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.