Wont let me add my bank account

Zainab123
Contributor
Contributor

it wont let me add my bank account it says this - 

The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account. 

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driving licence or other photo ID. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.

BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Zainab123,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting! It sounds like you may have removed the bank account from your PayPal account. This can happen if the two random deposits used to confirm your bank account are entered in incorrectly three times.

I’d recommend trying to add the bank account back on and initiating the confirmation process again. Any previous deposits that you have received are now void, so it’s important to wait at least 3 working days before trying to enter in the deposits.

Hope this helps and please repost to update us!

Thanks,

Maria

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25
Solved

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Zainab123,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting! It sounds like you may have removed the bank account from your PayPal account. This can happen if the two random deposits used to confirm your bank account are entered in incorrectly three times.

I’d recommend trying to add the bank account back on and initiating the confirmation process again. Any previous deposits that you have received are now void, so it’s important to wait at least 3 working days before trying to enter in the deposits.

Hope this helps and please repost to update us!

Thanks,

Maria

Login to Me Too

Nultrix
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there,

I have the same problem, if I try adding the same bank account again. I get this error.

''This bank account has already been added to PayPal but was not successfully confirmed. Please contact our Customer Service department for help confirming your bank account.''

P.S. Yes, I did incorrectly type the deposits three times by mistake.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Nultrix,

Can you try adding the bank account again now.

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

AlicjaDemkiw
Contributor
Contributor

it wont let me add my bank account it says this

The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account.

PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too

Mannj032
New Community Member
I have been trying for months to add a bank account but it won't let me and just says sorry it usablaibalw at the moment please try again later
Login to Me Too

blackcornish196
Contributor
Contributor

why can't I add another bank account, it keeps saying We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later. But this has been going on forever.................

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Blackcornish196,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Are you trying to log in from your mobile device or from your home computer? 

If you are still unable to get this resolved, please contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up. You can also select the Contact link in your PayPal account.

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Cheryl8
New Community Member
Hi my PayPal won't let me add my bank account or says you have to many accounts linked go this card already. But I can't remember any of my old PayPal login details this is the only account I use now
Login to Me Too

susanrobson9
New Community Member

Can anyone shed any light on why i cannot add a bank account from over seas (portugal) please as i am struggling

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.