PayPal account permanently limited PayPal said I can make a new account

jamesmc1998
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, My PayPal account was permanent limited the other day I received a email saying I can make another account and i can use the same finachial details( this was because I made an account under 18 but now am 18) I cannot remove my bank account due to the limitation therefore cannot add it on to my new account! Can someone please help me I have contacted all customer services but have no reply I have my debit card on my new account just not my bank account to transfer money thanks everyone!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jamesmc1998

Contact customer services direct and see if they will unlink your bank account from your limited account for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jamesmc1998
Contributor
Contributor
I've contacted them so many times they haven't replied still
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jamesmc1998

When you say you contacted them did you phone them or email them??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jamesmc1998
Contributor
Contributor
Both tried contacting them on Facebook and PayPal as well
Login to Me Too

jamesmc1998
Contributor
Contributor
I've got my debit card on my new account can I get a cheque of PayPal when I receive money so I can put it into my bank account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jamesmc1998

No, paypal don't offer that option in the UK, only in the U.S.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jamesmc1998
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any other way to get money into my account from PayPal because I've already got my debit card on there
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jamesmc1998

A bank account only. 

But you can buy items using your debit card without uploading funds to your paypal account balance.

You just can't withdraw from your paypal balance unless you have a linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jamesmc1998
Contributor
Contributor
So when I sell something on eBay will I still receive money I just won't be able to put it into my bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.