Limits and restrictions on account

FrankCarty
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

When I log into my paypal account, I get this message " You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500"

This happened a week ago, and I tried to fix the problem straight away. I uploaded my drivers licence, and a bank statement. However when I open Resolution Center, the status says "Waiting for your response", even though I uploaded these documents over a week ago? Is there something else I have to do?

Regards,

Frank.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

FrankCarty
Contributor
Contributor

anybody?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Frank,

Thanks you for posting in our Community :).

When you receive the amount of 2.500  EUR on your PayPal account  we need to verify your details to lift the EU receiving limit. Of you are reaching this amount we will inform you about this by email and we will place a warning on your account. This is just to make you aware of the limit. You can still fully use your account the only thing that you cannot do is close it. We will indeed ask you to provide all the information and when you have done this we will review the limit. As you can still fully use the account it can take up to 30 days before the review will be completed. Even if the status says 'waiting for your response'  there is nothing to be worried about. We will review this and send you an update by email. So you do not have to do anything at this moment but just wait until we have reviewed your case :). 

-Dian

Login to Me Too

FrankCarty
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the response. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.