How do we get an answer from PAY PAL ??

dewey1947
New Community Member

How do we get anybody from pay pal to give us an answer?? I want to know why I can't have pay pal take money of my credit card instead of my bank acc'. When there's no money in the bank!! they charge as if I wrote a bad check!! I just got a 40.00 back charge from my bank. I was asked to up grade my master card when the date was coming do!! 

A company this size that dosn't have a telephone ? This is nothing but bull**bleep**.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

EGLARKIN
Contributor
Contributor

Dewey

0208 605 3000

option 1 and wait (you may need to give some info at this time), you will speak to someone after the musical hold (i promise).

Fingers crossed you dont get the awful irish cow i got this morning.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

How do we get anybody from pay pal to give us an answer?? I want to know why I can't have pay pal take money of my credit card instead of my bank acc'. When there's no money in the bank!! they charge as if I wrote a bad check!! I just got a 40.00 back charge from my bank. I was asked to up grade my master card when the date was coming do!! 

A company this size that dosn't have a telephone ? This is nothing but bull**bleep

Hi, you should be able choose your backup funding source when making a payment, the default hierachy for payments is

1) PayPal balance

2) Instant transfer via Bank account

3) Credit/Debit Card

4) eCheque via Bank account

As PayPal cannot look into your bank account balance we'll never know if you will have the funds available so if you think you won't then you should choose a card when making a payment on the payment review screen.

in regards contacting customer service, the 'contact us' link is on the bottom of the www.paypal.co.uk webpage

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.