My bank statement didn't show verification code

niaxxu
New Community Member

Hello,

i've linked my bank card which use visa electron to my paypal account last 2 weeks. and i've checked my online bank statement and i got payment out from my bank saying ' VISA ELECTRON TXN' only n there's no code at all. im pretty sure the payment is from paypal since i didnt use my bank card for anything else. 

i've went to my bank asking if they receive any code and requested for my bank statement. n i didnt saw any code there.  I hope u can solve my prob. thank you. (btw im from Jordan n i use Jordan Islamic Bank)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi niaxxu, the verification code should be in the description of the payment itself. I know  that some countries have had problems with this but as this forum is UK only i'm not 100% sure about Jordan.

Usually the workaround is that they ask the customer to fax in a copy of the statement showing the charge and then confirm it manually but you'd have to contact customer service to see what the situation is for your particular area.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.