HELP?!

charlieforniaa
Contributor
Contributor

i just started an ecommerce website and i hold funds for 3 days before completing orders because many customers find a promo code they would like to apply or a change to their order they would like to make. anyways, 3rd day in paypal limits my account and wants tracking information on my last 15 transactions.. ok problem. ive already collected the customers money so i could fulfill the orders but now with a frozen account and paypal in control of all of my money and my customers money what do i do?? they also will not give me the option to simply refund the money but it states the only way to have the limitation lifted is by fulfillment which like i said is impossible with them holding the money 😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi charlieforniaa,

This sounds a little frustrating. If you are unable to fulfill the orders without being able to access the funds then I would recommend to contact us by phone again to advise of this. This way we can review and maybe give you the option to refund the payments instead.

To contact us by phone just click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

Will4298
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_paula wrote:

Hi charlieforniaa,

This sounds a little frustrating. If you are unable to fulfill the orders without being able to access the funds then I would recommend to contact us by phone again to advise of this. This way we can review and maybe give you the option to refund the payments instead.

To contact us by phone just click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Thanks

Paula

In what planet does that help the poster? 

Giving them the option (oh, how very generous of you) to refund the money?

So they've just started a business and you're suggesting they disappoint their first set of customers? 

Paula, are you sure you're not going paid by PayPal to be that stupid?

I'd be embarrassed to be THAT stupid and not get paid for it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.