Account limited and website not clearing the issue

ajp76

Hello, I have received an e-mail from paypal stating my account is limited and to complete the steps to lift the limit.  When i go to the resolution centre it says to complete the step required which is to confirm my account type.  I go to the screen and confirm my account type as individual and tick the confirm box, however the website then just goes back to the initial screen saying that i need to confirm my account type.  It does this over and over and over and is getting incredibly frustrating.

All my messages have gone unanswered apart from the standard replies that do not help.  Can anyone give me some advice on whether i am doing anything wrong or what else is needed to lift the limit?

The case ID is PP-003-962-714-738.

Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Deck123
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me and I have did everything to try and resovle it. If this matter is not resolved paypal will be getting a phonecall from my lawyer.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi ajp76,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry for the confusion with the limitation resolution process.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and provide you with the best course of action.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope this will be resolved for you soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.