No way to re-upload verication ID

BlockChain
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've noticed the Paypal website is a bit "circular". And there's no way to re-upload verication ID. (..Apparently the top line of my bank statement was cropped by mistake.)

Notification "Some account information is missing or incorrect."

When I click on the bell notigication icon, nothing happens (the message isn't marked as "read" for instance), and basically keep coming  back to the resolution center. Customer service aren't very helpful, my account remains limited, and basically frozen in limbo. (thank God I didn't have any deposits in there!)

Does anyone know a solution for this... or is everyone simply waiting to move to the blockchain. Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlockChain

To upload documents follow this link: www.paypal.co.uk/uploadstatement

If you have any difficulties with uploading any documents via the link you can also use the name change option:

Click Profile near the top of the page.
In the 'Name' section, click Change.
Select the legal name change and click Continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions to upload and send files.

Once you have uploaded any documents let Customer Support know via phone or Social Media.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR just say the word 'Agent'".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

OR contact Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter.
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.