21 day hold

Katy134
New Community Member

I had a 21 day hold put on my account as i am a new seller, i sent all my items off straight away and got 100% positive feed back, the 21 day hold should have ended on the 9th feb but it is still there can any one help please?? 🙂

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

They seem very lax in the timing for releasing these holds. Give it a couple more days and if still held give them a ring.

When you ring don't select any options, just hang on and you should be put through to someone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Katy134,

If you email us directly we can manually review your payment.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

j-k-a
New Community Member

its disgusting, mine has done the same. was supposed to be released yesterday (23/02/12) and it wasnt. im so bloody angry as was relying on my funds to pay for items i won. there no reason for paypal to be late. there quick enough to take there fee money arent they. jokers

Login to Me Too

andyhayley
Contributor
Contributor

I have got a 21 day hold on my account and have sent all my items with 100% good feedback I have had the money released but I want to sell more things and it says I still have a 21 hold on my account. Will this EVER come off my account. Has anybody got any info about it please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.