I Left Germany and cannot log into my account to close it anymore

tznhamburg
Beitragsleistender
Beitragsleistender

I've lived in Germany for a couple of years and had a paypal account there, but now I'm unable to log into it because of PSD2, as I don't have my German Cell phone number anymore, and I cannot get in touch with Paypal to sort this out. As I wan't just to close this account.

Is there any support via email that I can send all the information required (ID, etc), validate using email address in order to close/cancel this account?

I've tried to contact using the support phone number, but I was unable to get in touch with them as I only speak English. Can someone help me please?

Login to Me Too
3 ANTWORTEN 3

PayPal_Selina

Hello tznhamburg,

Thank you for your message.  

From Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. we also have English-speaking colleagues in our hotline. Try to call us during this time. We should not be able to close accounts by e-mail.

Best regards,
Selina

Entdecke unsere Online-Community und sei dabei. Wir freuen uns darauf, weitere Nachrichten von dir zu lesen!
Login to Me Too

ahusihueha
Neues Community Mitglied

Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: Wenn ich mich eingeloggt habe, versucht Paypal immer noch meine alte Handynummer für den Code zu nutzen. Ich muss immer über den Umweg Probleme beim Einloggen gehen, dann kann ich die richtige Nummer wählen. Dachte das erledigt sich mit dem neuen Handy, leider ist dem nicht so. Kann mir jmd. helfen? Danke

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Josi

Ahoi ahusihueha,

vielen Dank für deinen ersten Beitrag in unserer Online-Community.

Ärgerlich, dass du dich nur über Umwege einloggen kannst.

Vermutlich hast du bisher deine neue Handynummer noch nicht als Standard festgelegt oder diese in deinem Konto hinterlegt.

Schaue hierzu am besten direkt in deinen Kontoeinstellungen nach.

Liebe Grüße

Josi

Wir würden uns freuen, wenn ihr euch am Community Geschehen beteiligt und andere an euren Erfahrungen teilhaben lasst. Tipps und Tricks sind immer herzlich willkommen. Natürlich freuen wir uns darüber, wenn ihr uns einen Kudo da lasst oder die Antwort als Lösung akzeptiert.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.