Integrate PayPal with Magento
Step 1: Click System on the top menu bar, followed by Configuration.
Step 2: Scroll down the left navigation panel, and select Payment Methods under Sales.
Step 3: Select the Merchant Country (the country associated with your PayPal account), and click Configure next to PayPal Express Checkout.
Step 4: In the Required PayPal Settings section under Express Checkout:
- Enter the Email Address that is associated with your PayPal merchant account
- API Authentication Methods: choose API signature
- Click on the orange button labeled Get Credentials from PayPal
- Enter API Username / Password / Signature
- Sandbox Mode: NO
- API Uses Proxy: NO
- Enable this Solution: YES
Under Basic Settings - PayPal Express Checkout:
- Enter a Title for this payment action
- Payment Action: Sale
- Shortcut on Shopping Cart: YES
- Shortcut on Product View: NO
Under Advanced Settings – PayPal Express Checkout:
- Payment Applicable From: All Allowed Countries
- Debug Mode: NO
- Enable SSL Verification: YES
- Transfer Cart Line Items: YES
- Transfer Shipping Options: NO
- Shortcut Button Flavor: Dynamic
- Enable PayPal Guest Checkout: YES
- Require Customer’s Billings Address: NO
- Billing Agreement Signup: AUTO
Step 5: Click Save Config on the top right corner to complete the integration. You can always fine-tune the configurations at any time.
How does it work?
On checkout your customers will be asked to login or enter their payment information. Once the payment is complete, they’ll be redirected back to your site. If your customers don’t have a PayPal account, they can always check out as guests.
Thoughts or questions about selling on implementing PayPal?
Ask or answer questions & share your opinions in the discussion forum.View all discussions
|Your Pal is here to help answer any questions you might have with regards to PayPal, or setting up your online business.||