PayPal Community Recognition

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

The PayPal Community is in the process of revamping how we recognize users through ranks, badges and other programs.  This is a multi-phase process that will begin with the launch of new badges.  We will continue to update this post with more information as new changes are implemented over the coming months.

LearningKudos.png

Badge Example (can you figure out how to earn this one? 🙂 )

What are badges?

Badges are awarded to users to recognize their participation in the community and to show which users have achieved important milestones during their community journey.  Badges will appear on community profile pages and eventually on the profile hover card when you hover over their name in community discussions.

How do I view profile and badge pages?

To view the profile page of a community member, click on their username.  You can also hover over their name while in a community discussion to see their profile card.  Once on their profile page, you will be able to view some of the badges they have achieved or click the right chevron arrow to see their full badge page.

Profile Page.png

How do I view my own profile and badge page?

If you are logged into the community, click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the page.  Then click "My profile".

You can also click the right chevron arrow next to your badges to see the full badges page.  If you are viewing your own badge page you will be able to see which badges you have earned as well as some of the other badges that can be earned.

How do I earn badges?

Badges can be earned in a variety of ways.  The more you use community features, participate and successfully help other members, the more likely you are to earn badges.  Most badges are awarded based on specific things you do in the community like receiving kudos, accepted solutions or posting replies.  Other badges may be occasionally awarded by community staff for being a valued community member or participating in specific community events.  We won't say exactly what is needed to earn specific badges but take a look at your badge page and see if you can figure it out. 🙂  Happy badge hunting!

badgepage.png

What if I've already earned all the badges already?

Congrats! 😄 You've been more active than most users in the community and we value your ongoing participation.  The badges we are launching are part of the first phase of changes so more badges will be added in the future along with changes to user ranks.

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
234 REPLIES 234

Crackynurse
Contributor
Contributor
I have had great service. Thank you so much PayPal!!!
Login to Me Too

Aces7011
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for all the help..!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.