I can't change the primary status to my other card on Paypal

KimberlyK
Contributor
Contributor

I have two cards on Paypal.  One is for my new address, which is my bank account, in Grand Island.  The other card is the card that I want to use and the address is for my parents address, since they pay the bill, but my name is on the card.  I am trying to change the status of it to primary, for ONE purchase off of ebay.  I have all of the correct information in there and I keep getting an error telling me to fill in the correct information!  My parents live in Clarence and since that is the billing address on this card, I'm not going to change it to my new address until they stop making the payments for it and let me start making them.  What do I do?

Kim

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

KimberlyK
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind.  I got it fixed.  It was the wrong account number.  Silly me!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KimberlyK
Contributor
Contributor

I realized that it was my expiration date, so I went to change it and now I get this error message:

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

I know that the card is fine because I know how much is on it....over $200.  All I need is $49 for it.  What do I do now?

Login to Me Too
Solved

KimberlyK
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind.  I got it fixed.  It was the wrong account number.  Silly me!

Login to Me Too

5217Diane
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.