From Now On I Am Not Going To Ship Items If Funds Are On Hold.

djpoptart92
Contributor
Contributor

Because the shipping costs are included in the funds.  If I have no access to the funds cause of the hold, then I have no access to the money the buyer pays for shipping.

Login to Me Too
610 REPLIES 610

menderone
Contributor
Contributor

Err..... which guy are you reffering to? And what are you referring to with respect to "do as the master". I'm curious as to what exactly you meant. As I always like to ask for clarification with respect to ones opinion, so as there are no misinterpretations on anyone's part.

Login to Me Too

Michael72
Contributor
Contributor

menderone
Contributor
Contributor

That would be a nice alternative, IF we were able to do that, they are leaving us no choice but to abandon ebay all together because in the acceptable forms of payment tab when you check theier requirements it says you can't use any forms of payment except THEIR accepted ones.

Login to Me Too

menderone
Contributor
Contributor

And after my having looked into what they accept, it is looking bleak, as one of them is open only to power sellers, and the other two places holds on reserve as well, so it is looking like bye bye ebay for many but the good news if that there are others cropping up that will make for smooth transactions once again, thankfully.

Login to Me Too

Catherine
Contributor
Contributor

I agree whole heartedly! The majority rules. Based on all of the unsatisfied customer's comments that I have read the past two days alone would shut them down.

Login to Me Too

AllForAmerica
Contributor
Contributor

No NO NO People dont you get it???  PAYPAL is acting like a ESCROW accounts like China uses. What this means is the seller does not get paid until the product is delivered, The feedback thing is stupid because your buyer is not going to leave a feedback untill he gets so it is senseless! Bottom line PAYPAL has adopted the ESCROW way of doing Business and its WRONG!!! This policy allows NO NEW Businesses or small people to ever make it on ebay. Wow just how much did they take from the payoffs of distributors???We will never NO?

Login to Me Too

wethreetwo
New Community Member

As a buyer I sympathize with this situation. I think everybody should be patient. If I ordered an emergency gift then I would ask seller and that of course could be based on my rating. I would never give a bad rating based on paypal payment delays. Of course I have to say I got a big ripoff from some guy who didn't read his agreement before selling. I can only dream of selling, there is so much small print.

Login to Me Too

SkeetaDigums

It does make since to not ship if the funds are on hold. You can't go to any store that I know of and purchase an item without the payment clearing. Unless you are purchasing on credit. Aside from that, ebay sellers are not creditors. Everyone should follow this persons idea and watch ebay rescend this ridiculous rule.

Login to Me Too

rmc
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to post the merchant gateway information many of you had requested but paypal removed the post. Email me at samservice- at- nitacom- dot- net and I will give you the contact information. It is an outstanding option for those of you serious about selling on line some other place.

Login to Me Too

thornyroze
Contributor
Contributor

Either the lucky stars were alligned with yerAnus, or you are a PayPal plant trying to spread false cheer. I believe the latter.

LMAO...... Smiley Very Happy    Smiley Very Happy    Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.