Unconfirmed Payment Received by Paypal Mobile App no seller protection - Do I Send?

lcozens
New Community Member

Hi

I have had a paypal payment via the mobile app and it says 'no seller protection' from Paypal as no address is filed with them. Surely if I get it sent by Parcelforce 48 and have their address and phone number this should be protected. What would others suggest to do? This is not an Ebay sell and the guy has texted all information not emailed. So I can't print anything off. 

Thanks

LCozens

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Lcozens,

Firstly, do you know if the payment was sent to you as a Goods or Personal payment? What was the item that you sold to your buyer?

If you post the item to your buyer and a dispute or payment reversal occurs at a later stage, you would not be covered under our Seller Protection Policy even if you had a tracking number showing the item has been delivered.

You would only be covered by posting the item to the address on the PayPal transaction if it showed that you were covered under our Seller Protection Policy.

Please provide some more information on the transaction and I will try to assist you further.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.