New Community Member
I put wrong tracking number in can I change it
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there Dozjo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

In general, if you have an open case and you responded to it providing an incorrect information, you may not be able to change it from your Resolution Centre. This happens because once you have responded to the claim, the status of the case changes and it goes under PayPal's review. 

If you want to provide the correct tracking number, your best option would be to contact our Customer Service as our team will be able to add that information on the case manually. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'.

To send us a message, please click on 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then 'Message Centre' in the tab at the top of the page. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.