Order Status fails to update in Account view

WeaversBazaar
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime an order comes in to Paypal we go into 'Details' and update the order status to 'In Process'. Then, once the goods have been dispatched we again go into the order details and change the status to 'Sent' .

In both these actions, once the Order Status has been updated you then click on 'Return to My Account' Often the updated order ststaus is not displayed. If we update several orders then the first update might display but nor the subsequent ones. Or the first one appears to revert to no updated status. If we log out of Paypal and then log in again all the order status's are correct. But this makes it very difficult to emsure that we have updated the order status. Often we find our selves going back into order only to find wh had updated them but that Paypay was not displaying them. We have tried to  'refreash' after each update but this also results in order ststaus data appearing and disappearing from the Acoount view.

What is going on with this?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

WeaversBazaar
Contributor
Contributor

OK - so no-one responded to this the first time around and for a while updating orders with 'In Process' or 'Sent' was fine but once again there seems to be a disconnect between our actions in updating the ststaus and the dispaly function in showing them correctly. This is really frustrating as we end up going into an order several times to double check that the customer has received the 'In process' or 'Sent' message. 

Could someone please update us on why there is an issue with this?

Thanks

Matty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi WeaversBazaar,

This sounds like it might be a technical issue. I would recommend getting in contact with customer service directly as they should be able to sort this out for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.