Money held for 21 days and not in account

acecharly
Contributor
Contributor

I have waited the 21 days it says in the pending part of my account and my funds have not been released. Apart from being a damn cheek they do this in the first place can anyone tell me why this may be. I paid postage 3 weeks ago out of my own pocket and ive paid the person i had the item of that i sold and im left here like an idiot, no product and out of pocket im reading all over the internet bad things about Paypal im emailing ebay to give them my opinion of this sham setup aswell. I keep hearing buyer protection what about the people who line your pockets there the ones who need protecting from you bunch of scammers. I want my money and 8% interest p/a id be awarded in court for being out of pocket.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Payment is held for 21 days, does not mean its released on day 21, takes a few days after the hold for the payment to be released.

As for the hold every ebay seller has been through it including myself and i did not mind a bit.

The fact is that it means buyers are better protected and without that it is doubtful we would sell our items in the first place let alone worry about waiting a while for it to be released. 

But if you are not happy you are perfectly entitled to close your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Calm down dear!!

Next time you post a word of advice.......put on your post "only reply if you agree with me because i will be rude and abusive if you don't"...that should sort it.  

I guess you can't access the power-seller or seller board on ebay where you will see the VAST majority of sellers are quite happy with this as it weeds out bad sellers before they can get established on ebay and that is a good thing for the rest of us.

Oh and don't tell me whether i can reply or not, you started the thread and you don't own it.

byeeeeeeee

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.