Refunded but not money?

Watty30
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I received a refund and it said pending for days but now says complete but no money is in my bank account or Paypal account what is going on??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Watty30

ok, sorry late reply, had to walk the dog !!

>>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account but takes up to a week to process through to the bank (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Watty30

How did you FUND the paypal payment from your bank account to the seller?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Watty30
Contributor
Contributor
Hi yes it was from my bank account to seller
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Watty30

Yes i know that, re-read my question again.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Watty30
Contributor
Contributor
What do u mean I paid through a secure link on eBay with pay pal with funds coming direct from bank using card details?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Watty30

Well you didn't mention a card beforehand when I asked you how you funded the paypal payment from your bank account.

There are 2 ways, debit card or instant bank transfer ...so it was a card then yes?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Watty30
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I’m not sure on how many ways I can pay with pay pal only start d using it recently. But yes card payment
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Watty30

ok, sorry late reply, had to walk the dog !!

>>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account but takes up to a week to process through to the bank (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.