Pending Balance

FilipGnasiuk
Contributor
Contributor

I sent out a PlayStation 3, using Parcel Force and the website on Parcel Force confirms that the buyer received his shipment and it was signed by the person that bought the item, yes my balance is still pending and it gives me the date "January 1970" that i will get my money, can someone help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FilipGnasiuk

Can you say if it was an Ebay transaction OR a private transaction where Paypal was used.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FilipGnasiuk
Contributor
Contributor
eBay although eBay said that PayPal are holding the money not them. @kernowlass
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FilipGnasiuk

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for new sellers.
If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.
Normally for the Ebay hold funds are released when tracking shows the item as delivered + 3 days if you use Ebay / paypal postage.

Info in this Ebay link below.

https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/sr?query=1746

If Ebay are saying that they have authorised the release of those funds then your best bet is to give c.s a call  >>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.