Paypal Resolution Centre - Item not received

tutor88
Contributor
Contributor

Help!  Paypal has just adjudicated in my favour on a Paypal dispute but asked me to "return the item" that was never delivered in the first place!!   I can't find anyway to contact Paypal to let them know that they've made a mistake!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tutor88

Did you actually open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tutor88
Contributor
Contributor
I wasn't given a choice. it defaulted to item not as described and now I'm being asked to return an item that I never received. no way to contact PayPal. if you call PayPal they suggest you can email them but there's is no visible email contact address... hopeless
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tutor88

I have never heard of it 'defaulting' to item received but not as described as there is clearly several options you can click on.

All i can suggest is that if you received nothing then send back nothing ie send an envelope 'trackable' and provide paypal with the tracking number, may work?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tutor88
Contributor
Contributor
the seller has to confirm.... it's really messed up... just spent 30 minutes talking to a call centre agent trying to explain that I couldn't send back an item that I hadn't received... didn't help that the agent had a real attitude...as in "listening" was missing from her vocabulary
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.