Payment issue

Rhys0393
New Community Member
I have an email confirming the money has been sent to me but I'm seeing no evidence whatsoever of this on either my Paypal or my bank account. I discovered somehow my email hadn't been confirmed and I have resolved that now, does this mean my payment will eventually clear? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhys0393

If it was showing as unclaimed on the buyers end then they may have had the option to cancel the payment if your email addy was not verified so i would double check with them that they did not do that.

Secondly when you are paid funds go to your paypal balance and not your bank account, you have to click on withdraw funds to send it to your bank account when you want to do so.

Lastly are you sure the paypal email was not a spoof? What kind of transaction was it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhys0393

If it was showing as unclaimed on the buyers end then they may have had the option to cancel the payment if your email addy was not verified so i would double check with them that they did not do that.

Secondly when you are paid funds go to your paypal balance and not your bank account, you have to click on withdraw funds to send it to your bank account when you want to do so.

Lastly are you sure the paypal email was not a spoof? What kind of transaction was it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rhys0393
New Community Member
It was just my aunt sending me some money is all. I'll double check with her but it seemed like a legitimate email to me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.