Getting dicked by paypal again

Munky1
Contributor
Contributor

So here we go again - I accept an offer for a pair of Genuine Timberland (Ladies) boots from a GUY in London - they are shipped out and received in good time and positive feedback is obtained. The day after the Guy asks if i would take the boots back as they are too small (They are ladies boots) I remind him my original listing specifically stated that returns would not be accepted, even wrote a long letter telling him that i felt for him but they were not mine (My sisters) and the funds had been earmarked for something for her Baby.

Roll on a month and the buyer doesnt even file a case, immediately turns it in to a claim and states that the boots are counterfit (I can assure yu that i have Documentation from Timberland to disprove this lie, I have even been in to Timberland today with the photos of the boots with serial numbers and they also confirm that the boots are GENUINE!!! Paypal do not respond to any evidence i submit, answer messages and allow this fool (kosuko2009) to return the goods (which are yet to be received0 after having worn them for over a month ergo these will not be in the BNIB Condition they were supplied in.....I am not out of pocket not only the ebay fees, the sale value and paypal fees and there is no way to resolve this with a human being.

The Question here is what are my options - I am afraid to say that at this time of year £80 goes a long way and i am not about to throw it away for someone who bought a brand new discounted item fo the wrong gender and then lies about their Authenticity.. Why does paypal not assist the seller in these cases? This is not the first time i have lost money AND the item sold, it is always the buyer that is rewarded in cases such as these!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.