Closing account

hurdy
Contributor
Contributor

How do I close my account, when I click the link it says "sorry something went wrong" Its easier to leave the mob than get out of here 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_paula

Hi hurdy and welcome, 

Your post made me laugh. If there are no open issues on your account you should be able to close it without receiving an error. Try clearing your cookies and cache on the browser that you are using to see if that helps. If there are open issues on your account please resolve them before trying to close it. 

If you continue to receive an error message please contact us directly so we can help you with this. To contact us just click on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for posting and making me laugh 🙂 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

hurdy
Contributor
Contributor

Im glad you found it funny. Remind me never to sign up for PayCrap again

Login to Me Too

hurdy
Contributor
Contributor

Close your account this has not worked for 5 days now on any product. Laptop, phone,tablet and so on and so on

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi hurdy,

Thanks for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

It sounds like there may be an outstanding issue with your PayPal account if it cannot be closed. Please check the Resolution Centre to ensure there are no open limitations, claims, chargebacks, negative balance on the account. I would also recommend cancelling any subscription payments as they may cause a problem closing the account. To learn how to cancel a subscription payment please review this link -  Cancelling a Subscription/Pre-Approved Payment

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.