Being reviewed by PayPal

Tuesdayweld65
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks in advance for reading and any helpful replies Cat Happy

Paypal dispute opened and returned item back to seller.   Seller did not confirm receipt of item and now case being reviewed by PayPal until 1st August 2017.

Have checked royal Mail tracking and item sucessfully delivered to seller a few days ago - signature also provided.   During dispute PayPal asked me to provide the tracking number which I did - they are meant to check this out on RM website if seller does not confirm receipt of goods (states this clearly in resolution center).   Why is my case now being reviewed by PayPal if I have passed all of the stages of the dispute process and they grant a refund on the basis of item being returned?.

I am unable to establish contact with the seller as they provided unreachable contact phone details (already informed PayPal of this prior to and during case).  Now I have no idea what to do or why seller causing PayPal to delay case, otherwise they would refund me instantly (previous experience ).  Read somewhere on here about having photo-evidence of parcel with sellers address if PayPal requests it, yet do not have this (only receipt, evidence of item posted and delivered and contents of package) PayPal have not asked for any of this from me and unable to now upload pictures on the dispute in the event seller dismisses receiving item and/or some other reason.

Tried to keep my post short - apologies if still to long a read.  Cat LOL

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tuesdayweld65

Can take a few days before paypal check the tracking number and refund you.

Why not give customer services a call for an update as that may speed it up for you?

>>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tuesdayweld65

Can take a few days before paypal check the tracking number and refund you.

Why not give customer services a call for an update as that may speed it up for you?

>>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.