wheres my refund?

squatch360
Contributor
Contributor

i have recieved a refund but the money is not in either my paypal account or my bank account. where would this refund be located?

20 Dec 2011Transaction NoteRefund issued Kind Regards Maplin Customer Care
  • Refund issued Kind Regards Maplin Customer Care
Refund From
Maplin Electronics
CompletedDetails Refund From Maplin Electronics 6E814566PC202683T £19.99 GBP
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

The refund shows as completed, so it has been processed from the sellers account.

If the payment was sent using a bank account or PayPal balance then the funds would be returned to your PayPal balance. If this is the case have you sent any payments since the refund was issued? If so then these would have gone from the balance in the PayPal account.

If the payment was sent using a card, then the funds will be returned to the card and depending on the card company this can take up to 30 days to show on your statement. 

Login to Me Too

smdaddyo
Contributor
Contributor

It came out of my bank account. It should have went right back to my bank account. They say they sent it but nothing is showing up.It took place on 06/02/17.  It's not a huge amount, but at the same time it should be showing up in my bank. 

Login to Me Too

smdaddyo
Contributor
Contributor

I just found out what is going on. Paypal has been taking money from different accounts at different times. I did not realize this. I thought they were only using one account unless I ask them to use the other. Sorry for the confusion on my part. 

Login to Me Too

kesen
New Community Member
30 days for a refund? Wtf how does anybody need 30 days to complete a refund when you are able to accept funds almost instantly? Incredible.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.