postage

rompi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been trying to print postage labels for the last 5 hours.......and it keeps telling me: PayPal Postage is not available, We apologise for the inconvenience...  . Can someone URGENTLY update me and help me out please? Cheers, Manuel

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

blondnc
Contributor
Contributor

It would be amazing if paypal could print postage for more than one item on one sheet. And then if they made a group/bulk certificate of posting at the end that would make my life much easier.

Paypal take note, your current service **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Angelmum
Contributor
Contributor

NOT WORKING AGAIN!!!!! Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

blondnc
Contributor
Contributor

Mine has been fine the past two days. No probs here!

Login to Me Too

pino40
Contributor
Contributor

been trying to print postage label since yesterday afternoon managed one, then been trying all last night even tried at five o'clock this morning to no avail, anyone else having problems ?

Login to Me Too

LAGUNAS0
Contributor
Contributor

I managed to print mine yesterday & this morning without any problems. Hope I am not speaking too soon!!! Can't be doing with any more stress...full of a cold....in the process of moving house... & everything is an effort for me at the mo anyway!!

Login to Me Too

Angelmum
Contributor
Contributor

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not great at all Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

pino40
Contributor
Contributor

well at least it is not just me, how much longer will this issue go on for, I have been using paypal postage fore more than four years and never had a problem, need to get stuff posted out the items Ineed to send are to bulky to take down the post office, not happy

Login to Me Too

bikebuster
Contributor
Contributor

all seems well but can not get it to print out the 24hr or 48hr labels

Login to Me Too

pino40
Contributor
Contributor

still no joy, three days now, can"t these people get thier act together, has any one contacted/spoke to either paypal or ebay regarding this major issue ??Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Abtek
Contributor
Contributor

Here we go again

PayPal Postage is not available. We apologise for the inconvenience.

And to think that ebay have the cheek to post

25 November, 2011 | 05:00PM GMT

We have been advised by Royal Mail that this issue is now resolved, however they have indicated that there may be slight delays whilst the system returns to full capacity.

eBay sellers can now select ‘Print Label’ for their sold item from within My eBay in order to purchase and print postage labels in the normal way.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
The eBay Team

What a complete joke this is turning out to be, 3 major companies and between them they can create a complete f**k up of everything!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.