postage

rompi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been trying to print postage labels for the last 5 hours.......and it keeps telling me: PayPal Postage is not available, We apologise for the inconvenience...  . Can someone URGENTLY update me and help me out please? Cheers, Manuel

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

angel8312
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to do the same thing for the last 2 hours aswell. I'm new to selling on ebay so I thought its because its a weekend. Must be a technical problem, I'll try again tomorrow, if still the same I'll phone in and see whats going on.

Login to Me Too

barryd
New Community Member

I too have been trying to print postage all day, this isn`t the first time postage has been down all weekend, the problem is that noone tells you what is going on, so you end up keep trying, total waste of time. For goodness sake paypal get your act together and inform the community if there are problems. We pay for the service but get very little help or information. I get personal emails from you when you want me to fill a survey in why not one to tell me there could be a problem.

Login to Me Too

herbdog
Contributor
Contributor

Postage still down, does anybody know when it will be back up? thanks

Login to Me Too

angel8312
Contributor
Contributor

Just rang paypal, Royal mail are updating their website thats why postage labels are unavailable. It should be up and running by 5pm today.

Login to Me Too

Stortfordtoys

Anyone know when the paypal postage will be back up and running?

Login to Me Too

thehawk
New Community Member

I have been trying to do some post via paypal since noon yesterday (Saturday 19th). Nightmare!! I hope it's back before tomorrow I already have over 100 orders to get out.

Login to Me Too

JoLFC4Life
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have any idea whats happening with paypal postage and how long it is gonna be before we can use it ??

Login to Me Too

Windits
New Community Member

I've been trying to print labels all weekend but without any luck.

It would be courteous for somone from E Bay or Paypal to, let us know what is happening!!

Login to Me Too

JackH
Contributor
Contributor

Is everyone still awaiting the postage service to resume.  We are getting desparate now and need to have some feedback from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.