banned, please help someone!!

vitesse349
Contributor
Contributor

hi there, a few years ago aprox 2005, i sold an adult dvd on ebay when lots of people were doing so, was banned from paypal. obviously i made a mistake, and have had to open a new paypal account in order to buy things from ebay. the question is, im reaching my sending limit, i only want to buy goods and not sell, but in order to continuei will have to enter my bank acc details on my paypal acc, when i do that it informs me im banned. is there anything i can do about this? i have 100% positive feedback as a buyer on ebay and its clear that i am a genuine customer, surely 6 years is a long enough punishment guys...any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

When you enter the bank account details, does it say you’re banned, or something like your bank account is already attached to a PayPal account?

If the bank account that you are trying to add was attached to your old PayPal account then you won’t be able to add it to this new PayPal account.

Your old account, when was that looked at? Depending on the limitation you may be able to have it reviewed again. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.