postage

rompi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been trying to print postage labels for the last 5 hours.......and it keeps telling me: PayPal Postage is not available, We apologise for the inconvenience...  . Can someone URGENTLY update me and help me out please? Cheers, Manuel

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

temp112511A-1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also an ebay seller desperately trying to get my labels printed, to send goods to buyers. Come on paypal staff..give us some info.

Login to Me Too

temp112511A-1
Contributor
Contributor

Just tried again, without success. Does anyone have any info or advice on this? I'm wondering whether to email buyers to let them know their parcels witll be late. At least if we know it's not going to be fixed today we can make plans accordingly

Login to Me Too

bobbysox
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone seems I am not alone have been trying since Friday to print labels using funds from paypal account but nothing happening, rang paypal on saturday to be told it was a fault with royal mail but it would be up and running by next day 5pm I asked why they could not put a message on the site explaining this to their users and the answer I got was they cannot put messages for third parties on the paypal site. anyway site not up and running at the said time still down, tried to get help from royal mail but their site is all over the place can't even log in I can only hope that this is resolved soon as I provide fee postage with my items but this is now costing me extra money with fuel etc travelling to a post office so that I can dispatch my items on time.

Login to Me Too

tracyjbrooks

I have been trying to print postage for over 24 hours, finally arrived here, as you can never ever get a response from paypal on this topic, they have the nerve to take the fees and then not provide a service or any info when there's a problem, I have now read pages of comments on the forum and not one reply from paypal.   I'm quite certain the Royal Mail site never goes down for 2 days.  Wouldn't it be some much better if we could use our paypal a/c within the royal mail website which is reliable, offers dozens of extra services and allows dozens of formats for your postage labels, lets face it I only use paypal postage because unfortunately that's where the funds are, o how I wish for an alternative.

Login to Me Too

LAGUNAS0
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying since Sat Morning to print my postage.....Just keeps asying "not available, Sorry for any inconvenience"

Inconvenience is not the word or me!!!

Am I right ...but postage through paypal has to be FIRST CLASS...I can never find an option for second classs!!

@tracyjbrooks wrote:

I have been trying to print postage for over 24 hours, finally arrived here, as you can never ever get a response from paypal on this topic, they have the nerve to take the fees and then not provide a service or any info when there's a problem, I have now read pages of comments on the forum and not one reply from paypal.   I'm quite certain the Royal Mail site never goes down for 2 days.  Wouldn't it be some much better if we could use our paypal a/c within the royal mail website which is reliable, offers dozens of extra services and allows dozens of formats for your postage labels, lets face it I only use paypal postage because unfortunately that's where the funds are, o how I wish for an alternative.

Login to Me Too

KL2011
New Community Member

It is royal mail - if you check their site you will see that it is still down.

It is all very disrupting and the worse part is you have to keep trying just to find out that it still isn't working!

Login to Me Too

FluffyBunny
Contributor
Contributor

Just checked Twitter for PayPal updates on postage situation - @PayPalUK - apparently it is an issue with Royal Mail which they are working to resolve, although why they haven't posted a comment on here I don't know.

Login to Me Too

Abtek
Contributor
Contributor

The bit i find strange, is that PayPal allows you to eneter all the detail, only to then tell you 'its not available' !

Why not let us know that bit at the beginning?

Oh, another thought, it must be coming up for Christmas!!!!  I remember this happening last year.

Login to Me Too

Angelmum
Contributor
Contributor

I really do sympathise with all of you. I have only been trying to print off postage today and it is naffing me off.

I dread to think how little hair I would have left had I been trying since Saturday like some of you.

The service is just not good enough and the question has to be asked once again, how the **bleep** are we supposed to run businesses when basics do not work and we have no information.

Very poor.

Login to Me Too

VinylTapped
Contributor
Contributor

I've been waiting since Friday to post 40+ items, Paypal said the site would be ok yesterday at 5pm and still waiting!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.