Resolution Centre Not Working?

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

I correctly have two cases in the top left resolution centre menu but they are not showing in the bottom frame? says "you dont have any open cases"????

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

rco3lho
New Community Member

Same problem hera and I need to raise a claim till tomorrow noon!!!

Login to Me Too

vgbear
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. I know a customer has replied to a dispute they raised which they should have closed but when I evenutally get into the resolution centre there is nothing in the list and will not open anything and then just comes up with bad gateway 

Login to Me Too

rco3lho
New Community Member

My only hope is that someone from Paypal sees this and tell us if it's a website problem. I have less than 12 hours to raise to a claim or I risk Paypal telling me that was too late. This joker cannot laugh at my expense, he needs to pay!

Login to Me Too

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

been over 3 hours now.

are they updating the site or something? i need to respond to my dispute.

Login to Me Too

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

still not working. now cant even access resolution centre page at all!

Login to Me Too

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

its back today?

what was that? no explanation from paypal? others had the same problem too........

Login to Me Too

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

now when i click "understanding chargebacks" in resolution centre i am taken to paypal webapps home????

does anyone ever check these links?

Login to Me Too

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

communicating with your buyer link goes there too. come on paypal you earn enough to keep on top of this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.