Claim Open, But Not In Resolution Centre

GelNerd
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can provide some help on this.

I've had a claim open for an issue now sorted and I am to send the item back, tracked, to get a refund before March 31st. I have a claim number too.

But the claim itself is not in the Resolution Centre, and I can't find it via searching by the claim number and so I can't attach tracking information and/or photos.

Can someone tell me if they have had this before and what I can do to resolve it?

Many thanks.

Chris

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Userncc1701
Contributor
Contributor

Is the dispute under EBay or Paypal? If you select each of the drop down options at the bottom of the Resolution Centre and it still doesnt display and it is a PP dispute, phone them to query. Doing nothing isnt an option. On the telephone menu, you do not hear a 'Disputes' option. I had to say 'Speak to Disputes Operative' to force the system to connect me to a human being to discuss.

Login to Me Too

GelNerd
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you  - the disupute it with PP as I have had e-mail correspondance from them.

I've messaged Customer Service about this issue, and will give them until tomorrow to shed light on it before giving them a call as the item will be dispatched tonight for return, but I have all the tracking to hand.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.