Play Store!

alex_express
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am probably asking this in the wrong place but just a quick question. Someone needed my helping downloading an app on his phone from the Play Store but it was asking for some type of payment regardless whether it was for free or not and stupidly I decided to login into my paypal account real quick for him to install the app but I wasent able to remove it from the play store if I change my password would it take care of that whole problem?? I dont want him to start charging my acccout...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi Alex_express,

By changing your password, that should help to prevent any payments from being attempted in future through your PayPal account.

Another thing that you could try and do is go to the Settings page on your PayPal account. If you then go to Subscriptions, you will be able to see if there was a subscription or recurring payments service set up with your friends Play Store account. If you can see one, you can then cancel it and that should ensure also that you will not be charged for any attempted Play Store payments through your PayPal account.

I hope this information helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.