FRAUD by seller in CHINA Paypal supporting it

Effortless
New Community Member

PLEASE HELP!

I had been asked to post the faulty item back to the seller in China (FAKE GOODS) 

The seller has received it and signed for the package as I can track it on the FedEX website.

Papal says they have cancelled my case as the tracking information I provided was invalid and they cannot confirm the delievry PLS HELP they have cancelled my case I have paid and not got a refund and posted the faulty ITEM BACK.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lili_labellevie
New Community Member

You should contact paypal by phone and do an appeal if they closed the case, you should insist with your proof that you send it back and if they dont accept your proof you will go further **bleep** you are honest!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Omendata
New Community Member

Same has happened to me

Ebay closed the case - Guy in Hong Kong selling broken tablet pcs

ebest.2010 is his name

Login to Me Too
Solved

lili_labellevie
New Community Member

You should contact paypal by phone and do an appeal if they closed the case, you should insist with your proof that you send it back and if they dont accept your proof you will go further **bleep** you are honest!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there guys,

If the tracking doesn't show the address or postcode of where the item was delivered this can lead to a case being closed. However your proof of postage should be requested and this usually has the information of where the item is being sent.

What lili_labellevie says is true. If you have tracking showing delivery either the tracking of the proof of postage shows the sellers address or just even the post code then appeal the case.

Let us know how you get on with this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.