Dispute

Breadman1947
Contributor
Contributor

I had a dispute about a faulty mobile phone after numerous e mails the seller said if I sent it back they would replace it I have proof they received it but have not heard from them in 2weeks i tried to escalate dispute but got a reply right away off pay pal to say they could not find in my favour they hadn’t time to even read e mail so I have lost my payment and my phone £135

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Breadman1947

Did you file for item received but not as described?

Did you add the tracking number to prove delivery of the item back to the seller?

Did you escalate the dispute to a claim before 20 days were up?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Breadman1947
Contributor
Contributor

No to first 2questions and yes to 20 days

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Breadman1947

So if you did NOT file a dispute for item received but not as described what DID you file one for?

Also if you did NOT add a tracking number that proved delivery of the item back to the seller then you would normally lose a dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Breadman1947
Contributor
Contributor

I asked to get my phone back there where e mails in resolution centre where they said they had my phone back but it was damaged in post and I would have to pay for repairs I offered to pay through pay pal but they didn’t want that and never heard from them since 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Breadman1947,

Welcome to the PayPal community and I am sorry for the negative experience you have had with this transaction.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.