After escalating a claim

Ahh
Contributor
Contributor
The seller was paid for an item, And never posted it, so I escalated the claim and today was the last day of "waiting for sellers response" and no response so what happens next? I just want my Money back and to be done with it.. Please help
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

njskipper
Contributor
Contributor

Bad and faulty goods returned to seller on pay pals instructions and I am awaiting a pay pal refund BUTthe bad seller recognises the package and has refused to accept the parcel twice now. What happens next?  Pay Pal has the tracking number and can see there has been  two failed deliveries. but MAYBE cant see it as a refusal to accept the parcel. So do I get my refund. I have done my part and maybe the courier will return the bad goods back to me? If they do then what. Will I get my refund from pay pal for attempting to return the goods?    Paul B

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi njskipper,

We deal with these types of issues on a case-by-case basis, but I can confirm that generally once we can see that there has been an attempt to deliver a not as described item back to the seller, we consider this a return of the goods. I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support so we can look at your individual case and assist.

Thanks!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Lexuslil
Contributor
Contributor

File a chargeback claim.

Lil.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.