bad sellers

modelcriteria
Contributor
Contributor

i called and askeed pay pall how to send item. she said as long as it provides a tracking number im ok.. usps gaqve me a number, doesnt work in china. i lost 170.00

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Olivia

If the USPS site shows that the item has reached Turkey, I would recommend contacting Customer Solutions and request a review of the circumstances. If you explain that UPS and FedEx did not offer shipping options to Turkey, the details can be looked into.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Temp20240121k
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia, unfortunately... this is the extent of the tracking confirmation from the US Post Office:

Label/Receipt Number: LC40 1053 195U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our KEARNY, NJ 07032 facility on January 19, 2011 at 2:55 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No further information is available for this item.

And I have the USPS cash register receipt showing this as a package going to Turkey, which cost me another $26.24 in addition to the $320 that this seller ripped me off for...

Now, of course nearly 6 weeks has passed... I know the seller must have received the package by now (I had another instance, where I shipped something back to a seller in Iceland and he got it in a week), but the seller is saying he did not..  I just don't think, based on what I have seen with PayPal's handling of the situation so far and closing my case, that there is any shot of getting this resolved... but if you think there is... just tell me how to reach Customer Solutions and I will give it a try... is there a link? Phone number? Email? 

Thanks...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Based on what you posted here, an appeal is likely to yield the same result. 😞

The tracking shows only that the package was sorted. That would be invalid for any kind of tracking, whether domestic or international. If the USPS updates the tracking to show delivery to Turkey, then I would recommend appealing again by contacting Customer Solutions.

I'm sorry that it worked out this way for you. 😞

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.