Why you decide to close my Transaction #3MY06796K9563511M ?

4eprasov
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. My name is Alex.

Somebody can explain to me, why the resolution center decide to close my Transaction #3MY06796K9563511M

With Status
""
After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time.

The item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection because it is intangible.
 ""

So what now? i payed $16 for nothing, guys just cheat me and you doing nothing.

I can't see any sense in PayPal.

I am very disappointed in the Paypal. I thought i would protect my interests.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

4eprasov
Contributor
Contributor

Will somebody ever reply my question?

Now i see how paypal works, thanx a lot.

Login to Me Too

cmraaritgin19
New Community Member

good luck getting any help. I am having similar problems only mine is for $72. It is showing on my credit card from September but does not show in my account history. They refuse to remove it because its been over 45 days since the charge even though there was no way to dispute the charge because its not even listed in my account....

Login to Me Too

4eprasov
Contributor
Contributor

to cmraaritgin19.

Yeah, they just write "Paypal HELP" but in real NOTHING.

They are to busy for this small misunderstandings.

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

the #1 way to et imediate help is to call paypal,sorry i can not rember the whole scandelous maze of how to call them but i assure you it aint going to make in a better mood,no such thing as 1800help on paypal,but ok in comunty there is exelent step by step how to aquire the level of respect and consideration it takes in order to be on  the chosen trused few vwith a direct secret your eyes only code phone number that will alow you to vallhala of paypal,yep,costomer suport.i know you all thought suport was a fary tail ..........................ok sorry yea its a crazy many steps secrete #,good luck

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi 4eprasov,

Welcome to the community forums! These forums are designed for PayPal customers to communicate with one another to give help and suggestions. PayPal moderators do pop in and answer general questions as we can, but in order to reach Customer Solutions, you would click Contact Us on any PayPal page, and then account-specific information can be discussed with a representative.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get what you purchased! To answer your question, if the item was intangible, PayPal would be unable to cover it under PayPal Purchase Protection. Because delivery of digital goods, intangible items, and services cannot be tracked like a physical item can, PayPal is not in a position to confirm whether or not such an item was delivered.

Information about what is and is not covered by Purchase Protection is listed in the PayPal User Agreement, which can be accessed by clicking Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ERICNUMBER1
Contributor
Contributor

Having a picture on your profile does not mean you are even a woman. The copy and paste responses are what everyone here is upset about. The information on the websites you constantly direct us to send you in a circle of **bleep**. Unless you are a buyer, and with most of these returns posted here, also a scammer, eBay and paypal have no interest in even pretending to perform due diligence.

What has happened to me was disgusting. I called eBay as soon as I started getting threatening phone calls from the buyer after he decided he did not like the dust on his used monitor.

Thinking this was the odd-ball situation, I decided to have my assistant spend a couple of hours looking this stuff up. BE WARNED - There are websites that give instructions on how to do the "item not as described" return, refund, and on to the next. It took all of 2 clicks and 1 broken English sentence to do me in. All I got from eBay was copy and paste responses, phone support that gave fake names, wouldn't give out any other ID #'s, lied, etc...

In the end - we got sent back 3 boxes. 1 destroyed and vandalized printer. 1 LCD monitor with razor blade slashes through the screen. AND - 1 Computer case that was not from the computer we sent, and had nothing inside the case. 

I have called, emailed, called, and emailed - no one can figure out if there is a way for a buyer to report "item significantly not as expected." IN fact, I am pretty sure there is no such thing, and once eBay gives the go ahead to return something in an auction that says "NO RETURNS" you are just sol. After however many years you have suffered through the different scams and security breaches, etc at eBay.... You are rewarded by eBay taking a corporate role in Fraud, and is complicit at best.

After seeing that i was scammed seller number 785,543 i didn't feel as stupid, but I am still angry, and apparently eBay will be closing my account - and even though not linked to paypal, essentially rendering my paypal account useless unless I pay the scammer back for the junk he sent me. 

RIDICULOUS.

Login to Me Too

ookayumsoyousay
Contributor
Contributor

I was in a similar boat--well, i suppose we all are in a way! My suggestion is to take all of this 'closing of accounts' and look at it as the best gift one could ever receive! Luck for a few if you paid less than one hundred; as I and others have lost mucho dollars [tens of thousands/thousands/surely someone has more...?/time/etc.] even now, why am I here? I am surmising I hope I can install hope and save others from a live of circles that lead to literally NO WEAR and being placed on HOLD FOR HOURS until you finally get a rep who either hangs up on you ["disconnected"] or your phone literally dies on you.

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

hello,there are so many of you right now on the board with same problemi am sorry i am joe nobody but care enough to write,1t yes it is a shame they provide these profiles that imply your bien helped and any one can read what she said,robot thi robot that,read subsection parargraph somthing buried in our how to lie to our costomers section ,at least thats how i read paypals replies,it is indeed a scam and horible service from paypal /ebay that alows these scams and mismanagment to happen,obviously fron all the constant complaints day after day about same scames/acident/were is my money,they could change formate.they could have more than 2,adrian and this lady as what ever she refers herself tomoderater /unhelpfull sham is what i see..to the right of the screen shows most helpful contributers and most kudos,that means peole that helped and resolved problems,anyone notice this lady or adrian,/why not,why am i joenobody your only help,did i mention they give me 12%moneymarket acount,ha,i wouldnt trust these companiees with big ticket items thats when there radar goes off and the acidents start happening,.DO NOT POST TRANSACTION #S OR ANY REFENCE CODES ECT,all text et posted on world search imediatly,they advertise that way,google yourself and comunity conversationswill eventuall apear,i found this out hard way year ago when i went into what i thought was my youtube help link,it puts you in ,sounfd familiar the comuntity] well this comunity as you may notice makes you log out of paypal and relog back in,on youtube it is 100%sham,you are in fact not in a private help forum and all text qeustions answers profile info ect gets posted to the world search,just try and find youself on google search and you will see,ALSO EBAY IS AWAR OF THIS NEW SCAM OF SEND BACK JUNK ,it is well documented here in our forum,THE PEOPLES COURT,HA,sorry but yea there is a person who just got a half a water bottle sent back instead of whatever,sounds like new take on old bricks in the box new computer scam,these things are easy to deal with and ebay /paypal porposly rips people off by alowing such obvious well documented problems to go unchecked,there buyer protection is 100% lie as is all there claims of security,i can see no one anywere bieng helped by paypal exept in basic misunderstandings and efen whenpeople call in paypal has helped,b ut how,by in 2 seconds fixing the problem they caused in every situiation they are to blame and only people that get helped seem to be victims of paypal that have been able to acess them on phone,only for small paypal induced scasmes,none of the people contacting paypal buyer or seller seem to get help from a scam,if there is a scam haping by either party than you can gaurantee the rest of your bank acount you will not get paypal to stop or help,fell free to get paypal to not have page after page after apge of robbed cheated costomers and i could be at some other work,peace

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.