PayPal buyer protection is just hollow words!

dandostal
New Community Member

Everyone be warned. I Purchased a purse from fashionbagsplaza.com and used PayPal to be safe. They later stated that they did not carry that item anymore. I asked for a refund and they said to choose another item. I said I did not want another item. They sent me a completely different item that just arrived out of the blue. They will not give me their address so I cannot send it back to them. I sent Paypal all the email correspondence's that clearly show how they will not refund my money and they do not want the item back. Today I got a boiler plate email from PayPal stating "We have concluded our investigation into this case. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to decide this claim in your favor". WTF!  The claim is gone from the resolution center and there is now there is nothing I can do. If the so called investigator even read the first couple emails, they would have clearly seen just how bad things were. Now they can continue using PayPal and do the same thing to others. PayPal never even gave me the option to return the item during the dispute. DO NOT USE PAYPAL FOR ANY TRANSACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.