LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!

sick2death

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........     I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................  TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS,  REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM........... 

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

PIRANHA .......PP & EBY

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

Justicenow

Why do they offer 10% discount coupon and then refuse to accept payment on an item? What purpose is served baiting me into a purchase and then providing hours of deadend solutions through their phone support? How could this and so many other claims be part of an effective business model? Judging from the number of disgruntled clients here I'm surprised the service is still in business.  

Login to Me Too

matteo132000
New Community Member

Paypal is a bad company they freeze money and then gain interest on that money in the meantime, I will do whatever it takes to take these guys down. I can't wait for google checkout down with PAYPAL!  I'm in to get a class action lawsuit started.

Login to Me Too

blaxto
New Community Member

I'm with you.

Paypal is holding my money right now for up to 21 days. Meanwhile my merchandise is in the mail & I have no payment.

I had to pay shipping out of pocket.

I need to buy inventory.

Am I supposed to trust Paypal or Ebay? Trust a customer I know nothing about?

What if recipient claims merchandise never arrived? What if he decides to be a jerk & leave a negative comment??

What then?... I'm **bleep**d that's f*****g what!

Where is the protection for the seller?

WTF Paypal?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Class-Action-Lawsuit-against-Paypal-2011/206952092666298?sk=wall

Login to Me Too

Newfiedads
Contributor
Contributor

I hear you Blaxo, I had the exact same thing happen to me! I have a feedback exceeding 1450, they "say "I have 4 -1's and 2's on shipping and postage only 3 can be found even when they look for them! I have a 1 day shipping and charge only what THEIR postage calculator showed, the last time I paid out of pocket 3.85 as it was wrong on the s/h cost to the customer. They told me I need to improve my s/h practices and give FREE SHIPPING along with giving me a canned answer ever time I asked a question, usually saying "We are happy to see you have been an Ebay customer for over 6 years and would like to tell you thank you" I in turn told them they could F' them self, their rules, their fees and them self! I then immediately went to my store, ended all of my listings, closed my store and have now gone to another selling site with FIXED selling costs and rules that are layed out in simple English and not 1001 ways to **bleep** the seller that is raking in the bucks for them! 

I AM, R E P E A T AM looking into hiring an attorney to file a suit against them in a class action means as Ebay and PayPal are TWO SEPARATE entities and one can not control the other as they are having it do now. Ebay even put a freeze on funds that were in my PP acct that were NOT even from anything to do with FEEBAY ! 

I can't wait as I am sure many others feel the same when we THE PEOPLE that made them what they are get our justice for them playing games constantly with the sellers, US. Do your self a HUGE favor END YOUR ACCOUNT ASAP,  AND take your business TO ANOTHER SITE THAT HAS ONLINE SELLING , STARTS WITH   TI_S , 3rd letter is what starts the fruit that keeps the Dr. away ! You will be happy you did, I am not happy I did I am ........

THRILLED I DID ! Just upset I DIDNOT DO IT SOONER ~ LOTS OF SELLERS ARE ABANDONING SHIP AND heading for the isle of safe harbor with sites that are a bit more fair to the sellers and not so presumptious that the seller is always doing something wrong with their child like  5 star system that they grade us with, they can shove the 5 points where the sun don't  and WON't go! ADIOS FEEBAY!

Login to Me Too

lubi570
Contributor
Contributor

I just got **bleep**ed by both ebay and pp and a buyer and in the hole for $160 plus my computer. I had an auction for a laptop, a buyer won, and I waited for payment. Waited for a week, sent several requests to get paid but no reply. I posted complaints to ebay and opened a case, then someone closed the case, I reopened the case, closed again, I got tired of waiting and after a week to receive payment, opened another auction. This buyer did pay by instant pay at paypal, pp received payment, and contacted me that it sold. I clicked the postage label and sent off the package. Paypal then put a hold on my payment from the buyer, took out the postage fees and left me there. I then found out that the label they sent me was to the first non payer by their mistake, and told me I did something wrong. Then after a month I refunded the second auction buyer through paypal since they got the payment but there was a hold on the payment and it did not go through somehow, then ebay refunded the second buyer his $45 that he sent to paypal, and comes after me for reimbursement for the $45 that paypal had on hold. Meanwhile paypal refunded his payment back to him being that I put the refund in the same day as the payment came in. But Ebay went into a bank account that was not used for 1-1/2 years and was supposed to be taken off the account. The second buyer contacts ebay that I did not refund his money, and they again tried to take it from a bank account I had with paypal that was not being used because my debit card was lost and I cancelled the card 1-1/2 years before. Now 3 months later still getting no help getting paid for the computer that I paid shipping for besides the $51.00 auction won bid price incl. Postage. Paypal had the payment on hold all this time and released it several times, the bookkeeping is very messed up and incorrect, and also have printouts proving that I refunded the money back to the buyer before it was even in my account or cleared yet.

Paypal keeps insisting that he was refunded on the same day as the payment to paypal, and the records show this, but with all the botched releases and holds flip flopping for three months, and many calls to both PP and ebay, and still no results just a shell game where they slide the money between paypal and ebay until you give up and either pay their ransom and lose three times over the items selling price. I want to get into this suite too and have excellent documentation to prove all four parties are in the scam to **bleep** me. My account is suspended for their own mistakes and fraud by all four parties involved since I contacted every one of them to settle with me and make it right but refuse to. I have been selling for 2 years with good behavior until this type of problem that started three months before this case, with the same record keeping problems from both PP and ebay. I refuse to pay ransom for the privilege to get **bleep**ed again when I sell again on ebay or deal with PP record keeping of two books to produce fraud.

Login to Me Too

lubi570
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I'm with all of you who got sucker punched by Ebay then a right cross from paypal. I can set up a website to get our armys put together. I do graphic work and websites so I can contribute, now we need someone to find a great lawyer who is not afraid to go to battle. Who's in? We need a list of members collected for a start. So send your thoughts and your support that you can provide to this cause. I also have the documented proof of fraud by bogus buyers, documented theft of funds from Paypal, and also the shell game that is being played by both ebay and pp, all saved emails and documented holds and releases and holds and releases by paypal at least six or seven times in a month for the same payment, along with fraudulant bookkeeping in their favor. let's get this off the ground, there is only so much time that we can prosicute our cases within statute of limitations.

Login to Me Too

23drury23
New Community Member

I'm in, just tell me where, who, how, whatever.  I have wanted to sue these pieces of shlt for years, just haven't had the time to really research an attorney willing to take on these thieves.  How has the IRS not gotten involved yet?  Maybe if we start making noise with the IRS, we can get them to investigate EBAY and Paypal's business model?  You can't tell me they are paying taxes on the money processed through their website.  Maybe if we get the government involved, they will decide to start hammering Paypal with some sort of tax.  Whatever it takes to really put a hurt on this company that allows thieves and scammers to steal from us honest sellers.

Login to Me Too

lubi570
Contributor
Contributor

I just got word from my Pennsylvania AG, andthey report that Ebay is a private individual, not primarily engaged in business?  This office enforces the Unfair Trade Practices and consumer Protection Law. Civil law which relates to transactions in which a consumer purchases a good or service primarily for household or personal use from a business.

This office takes action in the public interest, on behalf of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, against entities engaged in trad or commerce.

Disputes between consumers and private parties who are not regularly involved in trade or commerce, do not fall within our jurisdiction under the consumer Protection Law. You may wish to consult private legal counsel to advise you in this matter.  WTF.................. I guess Ebay has even paid their way out of the Law in my state.  Since when is Ebay a private individual??????

Login to Me Too

kateadams2011
New Community Member

how do I get involved in this lawsuit??

Login to Me Too

calico
New Community Member

Like many others, I have been abused by PP.  Many of us have on-going battles with e-bay and PP, trying to figure out why they do the dirt they do.. One by one these issues will be resolved either in a good or bad way,  I encourage all to use word of mouth...and then just dump ebay and PP like they dumped on us.. I would love to see e-bay and PP dry up like a piece of dog turd and blow away in the wind.  The only thing e-bay and PP understand is not making their monies... the best thing we all could do is boycott these people...spread the word of the corruption...hope for a 6'oclock  news feed that states e-bay and PP is under all kinds of fraud investigation and has been shut down.  Maybe someday there will be a trusted wed-site we can all do business on, with accountability and decency...which is more than I can say for e-bay or PP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.