I AM SELLER AND I BEEN SCAM PAYPAL WHAT YOU DOING ?

MarketingMan
Contributor
Contributor

I SOLD A ITEM ON EBAY ABOUT 2 MONTH AGO THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN.

I SOLD SOME DESKTOP GAMIMG MEMORY TO PERSON LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRY. SO THE BUYER RECEIVED  THE ITEM.FEW DAYS LATER BUYER CLOSE HIS EBAY ACCOUNT THAT FEW MORE DAYS LATER BUYER OPEN CASE  IN PAYPAL SAYING ITEM WAS DAMAGE SO IN THE END BUYER WON. BUYER SEND ME ITEM BACK BUT IT WAS A EMPTY BOX. I CALL PAYPAL FOR Appeal BUT PAYPAL WANT ME TO "OPEN POLICE REPORT"

BUYER CLOSE HIS EBAY ACCOUNT COME ON DON'T YOU SEE HE IS SCAMMER.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

MarketingMan
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU PAYPAL. BUYER SCAM ME TOOK 260.00 PLUS ITEM THANKS.

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Its the risk you take whenever you buy or sell on eBay

Login to Me Too

theatre_junkie
Contributor
Contributor

Keep fighting and don't give up! I am in a similar situation! READUSERAGREEMENT works for PayPal! You don't have to accept this as is. I will copy and paste the information that was given to me and tell you the steps I plan to take:

1) Contact your local news station

2) File a suit in small claims court

Below is an email I received to help me sort through my mess! I hope you resolve it!

You  can  file  a  report  with  your  local  Police  Department  and  follow  this  
with  a  complaint  to  the  Internet  Fraud  Complaint  Center  (IFCC).  The  IFCC 
is  a  partnership  between  the  Federal  Bureau  of  Investigation  and  the  
National  White  Collar  Crime  Center.  The  IFCC  will  review  and  evaluate  
complaints  so  that  information  can  be  referred  to  the  appropriate  local, 
state,  or  federal  agency.  Every  complaint  referred  by  the  IFCC  is  sent  
to  one  or  more  law  enforcement  or  regulatory  agencies  that  have  
jurisdiction  over  the  report.  You  can  file  a  complaint  with  the  IFCC  at: 
http://which#.gov/ 

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@theatre_junkie wrote:

Keep fighting and don't give up! I am in a similar situation! READUSERAGREEMENT works for PayPal! You don't have to accept this as is. I will copy and paste the information that was given to me and tell you the steps I plan to take:

1) Contact your local news station

2) File a suit in small claims court

Below is an email I received to help me sort through my mess! I hope you resolve it!

You  can  file  a  report  with  your  local  Police  Department  and  follow  this  
with  a  complaint  to  the  Internet  Fraud  Complaint  Center  (IFCC).  The  IFCC 
is  a  partnership  between  the  Federal  Bureau  of  Investigation  and  the  
National  White  Collar  Crime  Center.  The  IFCC  will  review  and  evaluate  
complaints  so  that  information  can  be  referred  to  the  appropriate  local, 
state,  or  federal  agency.  Every  complaint  referred  by  the  IFCC  is  sent  
to  one  or  more  law  enforcement  or  regulatory  agencies  that  have  
jurisdiction  over  the  report.  You  can  file  a  complaint  with  the  IFCC  at: 
http://which#.gov/ 

I personally like #1 lol that's funny. Look at how many people on these threads are whining about something that didn't turn out the way they liked, and then look at how many people use PayPal and love it, or don't even think anything of it. There may be thousands on here crying, but there are millions that have no problems. So my advice to you, deal with it, you aren't going to get your item back, if the person filed SNAD, you are liable, and you can take the buyer to court and quit crying.

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Lol if anyone works for Paypal monsters its Redpower Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@readuseragreeme wrote:

Lol if anyone works for Paypal monsters its Redpower

lol no i do not, I'm just a user tired of people complaining about how they didnt follow the user agreement and don't think it matters Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

brenjean1
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does not stand up and fight for sellers. They just refunded a payment to a customer ( In the middle of the night!) from a transaction that occured in December 2010! He claimed he received a chair not as described. refused to send the chair back and filed a claim with his credit card company. I'm out 400.00 and my item and all they could say was they dont fight credit card disputes. You have no fight. customer service is a joke. I read somewhere on the site that they? go in the trenches and fight for you. What a crap of BS. People working there don't care. It's not their hard earned money. Maybe if their pay was based on the job they did we would get better results. And after doing nothing still added on a 20.00 charge for handling the claim!

Just enjoy the sick feeling you get in your stomach like the rest of us. The last time I felt like this was when someone broke into my house.

Thank you paypal.

Login to Me Too

YourStupid
Contributor
Contributor

brenjean1 wrote: 

Just enjoy the sick feeling you get in your stomach like the rest of us. The last time I felt like this was when someone broke into my house.

Thank you paypal.

Using Paypal is like.....Going on vacation with no one to get your mail.  Letting your lawn die.  Not locking your door.  Taking your gaurd dog with you.  Leaving the lights on to illuminate the fact your house is not occupied.  Leaving your home stocked full of expensive **bleep** you bought on ebay that you did not need...

Login to Me Too

troy1967
Contributor
Contributor

There is nothing you can do about any of it.  Join the rest of us who've been scammed and lost money.  Lawsuits don't help.  Appeals?  No.  Just learn your lesson and don't sell on Ebay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.