PayPal SSN Verification

KittyDigitize
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Friends!

I'm having a problem. The PayPal system which has had my SSN for more than 18 years now keeps asking me for a SSN and I give it. PayPal then goes out for a few days, my guess verifying, and come back with an email telling me it's incorrect! (When it is NOT!) 

I've been STUCK inside this loop for a few weeks now. No help from calling Customer Support either. The last message I received is that my account would be interrupted if I don't provide the information! HELLO??  You have the information and I answered it. It's the same as the IRS information, my banking information, my documents here at my home and I'm about to get a county judge to sign off on the documents as well. 

Do you need my first born too? (She's married with bills by the way....  No dowry.)

I've had this number since the age of 9 and I'm 50. If the IRS can locate me yearly with taxes filed and refunds and payments accepted, why can't PayPal?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.